- LeftClick.co.za respects customer privacy and the privacy of those accessing our website, or those websites hosted by us. We undertake to protect the confidentiality of our customers and users including all personal information supplied in the course of contracting with us for services. We undertake not to sell your personal information to third parties for commercial or marketing purposes.
Collection of Personal Data
- LeftClick.co.za collects personal data about our users when you visit a website hosted by us; apply for a service subscription; respond to a customer questionnaire; order products and/or services through the use of cookie* and other technologies. We may also combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from our business partners or affiliates.[* A cookie is a data file that sits on your computer hardisk. The cookie is placed there by a remote web server that you have visited using a browser like Netscape or Internet Explorer. It is used to uniquely identify you during web interactions with a website and contains data parameters that allow the remote HTML server to keep a record of who you are, and what actions you take at the remote web site. You have the option to disable the cookie function in your browser, but will be restricted from accessing many sites as a result.]
Use of Personal Data
- LeftClick.co.za may on occasion use your personal information to contact you about promotional offers; advise you of matters relevant to service provision and in some cases, solicit your feedback. However, LeftClick.co.za will provide you with an option within every communication to opt out of receiving any communications of this nature or you can contact our customer services representatives to ensure that you do not receive such promotional information, at 0861 DIGITAL.
- LeftClick.co.za may log the websites you visit; collect IP addresses and information about your operating system and the type of browser you use for the purposes of network/system administration and to audit the use of our site. This data however will not be used to identify individual users who will at all times remain anonymous, unless your activity on the websites is deemed to be that of a hacking nature, and in such case we reserve our rights to make your details public, in order to avoid such future hacking attempts.
- Any information LeftClick.co.za collects from you through correspondence with us, whether via e-mail, telephonically or by written letter, will only be used to address the matters within that correspondence. If this requires referring such correspondence within LeftClick.co.za or to a third party to ensure customer service, your personal information will only be disclosed to the point necessary to address your query or concerns, and will otherwise be kept confidential.
Public Space (Bulletin Boards, Chat Rooms and Third-Party Sites)
- Any information that customers disclosed in a public space, including on any bulletin board, chat room or any site LeftClick.co.za may host for you, is available to anyone else who visits that space. LeftClick.co.za cannot safeguard any information you disclose there.
Reservation of Rights
- LeftClick.co.za reserves the right to disclose information about customers where required in good faith, to do so by law or to exercise our legal rights or defend ourselves against legal claims.
- LeftClick.co.za further reserves the right to share information with law enforcement to investigate or prevent illegal activities being committed over our network.
- LeftClick.co.za reserves our rights to disclose your personal information where you have given us explicit written consent to do so.
- LeftClick.co.za reserves the right to monitor user and network traffic for site security purposes and prevent any unauthorized attempts to tamper with our site (including the sites of our customers and users) or cause damage to our property.
Maintaining a smooth functioning and efficient IT environment has been crucial to the success of our business at Dogon Group Properties. Our success can be attributed largely to the close relationship we have with our IT service providers at Leftclick. Friendly staff, a quick response time and a strong service orientated approach are but a few characteristics of working with Leftclick.
- Dogon Group
They provide us with two full-time onsite IT resources at each branch & we have found the resource to be well managed, extremely knowledgeable and have been able to rely on them seven days a week, 24 hours a day
- M&C Saatchi Abel
Leftclick is commitment has been key to our ability to grow with our clients as an advertising agency and in turn service these clients needs successfully. We have seen our IT processes streamlined and are constantly moving forward, improving on our systems as we grow.
During the provision of the service we had friendly and efficient resolution to all queries and immediate response on problems and concerns with an appreciated attitude of good moral and business standing.
- Premier Foods
Ever since our company partnered with Leftclick we are always 1 ahead of the ever-changing IT world. They provide a reliable service with competent staff and ensure that we have zero downtime. No challenge too big or too small!