Leftclick Mailbox Rules
In order to keep our mail servers efficient, we need to apply the following restrictions to your mailbox:
1.1. any mail that has not been retrieved (downloaded) from our mail server after 40 days, will be deleted unless you have stored the mail on a folder you have created on the digitalHOST Message Centre;
1.2. no new mail will be delivered to your mailbox if the size of your mailbox exceeds 20 Megabytes of information unless you have purchased additional mailbox capacity, in which case no new mail will be delivered to your mailbox only if the size of your mailbox exceeds the amount of the increased capacity;
1.3. Subject to any other technical limitations, digitalHOST restricts the size of an individual e-mail, sent or received, to 5Mb per e-mail; and
1.4. if you make use of a mailing list, the number of recipients may not exceed 50.
2. digitalHOST reserves the right to reclaim your e-mail address during the course of your subscription should digitalHOST, in its sole discretion, deem this necessary.
3. digitalHOST shall be entitled to take such steps to fight spam / junk-mail / unsolicited mail / viruses as digitalHOST may deem necessary and/or appropriate from time to time, including (without being limited to) not delivering any mail which digitalHOST, in its sole discretion, suspects of being or containing spam / junk-mail / unsolicited mail / viruses.
4. Upon cancellation of your subscription you will lose and digitalHOST will re-claim your username and e-mail address. 90 days after termination of your digitalHOST subscription, digitalHOST may re-issue your username and e-mail address to a new subscriber. Be sure to inform everyone so that they do not inadvertently send e-mail intended for you to the new subscriber.
5. You agree that digitalHOST shall not be liable to you or any third party in respect of any loss or damage howsoever caused by or arising from the implementation by digitalHOST of the mailbox rules, as set out above. This exclusion of liability of digitalHOST for loss or damage will include (but is not necessarily limited to):
5.1 loss or damage caused by negligent acts of digitalHOST and any acts of digitalHOST’s employees;
5.2 any direct, consequential, incidental, indirect or special loss or damage flowing from business interruption, loss of business information, loss of data or any other cause;
5.3 any loss or damage, regardless of whether a claim for such loss or damage is based on breach of contract, delict, breach of implied warranties or otherwise; and
5.4 any loss or damage, whether it could have been foreseen or not.
6. digitalHOST reserves the right to change the above rules at any time.
6.1 You acknowledge and agree that by using and accessing the digitalHOST mail service you will become bound to the then current version of these rules (the “current version”) and, unless stated otherwise in the current version, all previous versions will be superseded by the current version.
6.2 You will be responsible for reviewing the then current version each time you use the digitalHOST mail service.
6.3 Without derogating from the aforegoing, and without imposing any obligation on digitalHOST whatsoever, digitalHOST reserves the right to give you notification of amendments of the these rules either by e-mail or by posting a notice on the digitalHOST portal. On notification of the existence of the amended rules, you will be obliged to visit the legal section of the digitalHOST portal and view the then current version.
6.4 A certificate signed by digitalHOST (or by one of digitalHOST’s directors, whose appointment, qualification and authority need not be proved) will be prima facie proof of the date of publication and content of the current version and all previous versions of the rules.
Maintaining a smooth functioning and efficient IT environment has been crucial to the success of our business at Dogon Group Properties. Our success can be attributed largely to the close relationship we have with our IT service providers at Leftclick. Friendly staff, a quick response time and a strong service orientated approach are but a few characteristics of working with Leftclick.
- Dogon Group
They provide us with two full-time onsite IT resources at each branch & we have found the resource to be well managed, extremely knowledgeable and have been able to rely on them seven days a week, 24 hours a day
- M&C Saatchi Abel
Leftclick is commitment has been key to our ability to grow with our clients as an advertising agency and in turn service these clients needs successfully. We have seen our IT processes streamlined and are constantly moving forward, improving on our systems as we grow.
During the provision of the service we had friendly and efficient resolution to all queries and immediate response on problems and concerns with an appreciated attitude of good moral and business standing.
- Premier Foods
Ever since our company partnered with Leftclick we are always 1 ahead of the ever-changing IT world. They provide a reliable service with competent staff and ensure that we have zero downtime. No challenge too big or too small!